Friday, November 9, 2012

Kids with Markers. Not Your Best Idea.


Dear Diary, 

     I am happy to say that the kids pictured above are NOT my children. I think I'd go into cardiac arrest and die. 

     Lately, my son has decided that my daughter is fun. This is EXCELLENT for me, because they actually play together instead of my toddler pulling on my t-shirt bottom, begging me to play with him while my daughter whines and cries, searching the house for me as if I have left her high and dry in the Sahara Desert to roam aimlessly until further notice. 

     My little guy will throw a blanket over my daughter's head while she sits there and flaps her arms and gasps for air (I'm not sure why she does that...). Then he'll RIP the blanket off and they both start cracking up. That is much more fun than giving a toddler a marker. It's just not the best idea in the world. Needless to say, my markers are hidden as well as my knives are. 

Sincerely, 

Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment