Monday, October 15, 2012

All the Small Things!

Dear Diary, 

     Let me start out by stating that I am currently the most proud mother on planet Earth. Other planets? Who knows. That's debatable. But seriously, my two year old has mastered potty training. (Yes, even after that last post.)He's even taken it a step further by mastering POOP training. Little did I know that when I ventured into the potty training world, there were all kinds of lies being told to naive moms like myself. I found out that potty training comes first, poop training comes second. Like, later on in a child's life. What??? I guess I just figured it all went together. But no. Kids have a very real fear of dropping their waste in a bucket. Which is perfect for all the moms out there who love scooping that smeary poo out of a hiney crack. He even woke up one morning completely dry, but in a panic saying, "Mom! Poop!" but he was holding it in until I could take him to the toilet. Remind me what two year old does that again? So awesome, bud. Your momma is proud! 

Sincerely, 

Me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment