Monday, October 1, 2012

Cheap shot.


Dear Diary, 


     Being the major bargain shopper that I am, and having those ever so shrinking boobs I spoke of in a recent post, I ventured off to JCPenney to find a better fitting brassiere. 

     Sadly, I found myself in the "XS" and "A" sections of the racks (ha, racks...) and took my goods to the fitting room for round 1 of screening. I was pleasantly surprised at just how comfortable a bra is when it actually fits. Later, I tooted over to the kids section and randomly ran into the training bra section for juniors. Those cups looked mighty tiny, but I had no doubt I could squish my flatties into one of those bad boys

     A couple of days after buying this amazing bra, I realized it began to loosen up a bit on the sides, just like my old one did. I was so disappointed! What gives! I just bought this bra! I wondered if I could go back and switch it for a new size, then I remembered...there is no size smaller than a size A... 

     It was the worst unintended cheap shot I had ever given myself. 

Sincerely, 

Me. Small Boobs McGee. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. If you've got big racks, after a few kids they just hang super low and are all stretched out. Seriously, mine almost reach my navel. Go visit Vikki (Victoria's Secret), she'll help you out. She always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'm still an A and my lil guy is only 2 months-never broke that barrier of size B through pregnancy or after my milk came in- I figure if I had to choose whether to be too big or too small, I'd pick small...easier on your back :)

    ReplyDelete