Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weird?

Dear Diary, 

     
I am not sure what's the weirdest thing I've ever done as a mother. But as I was listening to the radio in my car, a woman came on the radio talk show and shared an experience she had. While eating dinner, her son had noodles in his mouth and he sniffed while eating, causing a noodle to creep up that little hole in his pallet. The noodle was stuck halfway between his nasal cavity and his mouth. The little boy began to cry. She had her husband could see the noodle but couldn't reach it. SO, the husband placed the child over his lap, plugged one nostril and the mom sucked the noodle out of his nose. Gross. I guess I will have to think of my weirdest experiences and get back to you. Until then, I bid you farewell. 

Sincerely, 

Me. 

1 comment:

  1. Recently my 2 year old niece stuck a jelly bean up her nose so my sister called our uncle who is a doctor and he said to do the same thing. She was too freaked out and said a prayer that it would work and then my niece sneezed and the jelly bean flew across the room and hit her brother in the head.
    True Life.

    ReplyDelete