Sunday, September 23, 2012

Plant a Bra, Watch it Grow.

Dear Diary, 

     Lately I have been drowning in my nursing bra. Why, you ask? Well let me tell you. My boobs shrunk. I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland, shrinking inside of my clothes. I guess I can say goodbye to my old size C's and give my returning A's a big Aloooooohaaa. 

     On another note, I watched this little gem of a video on Ellen and had to share. The pesky goat is how I imagine my daughter will be as she gets older. Wish me luck. 


Sincerely, 

Me. Alice.

1 comment:

  1. It is perfectly normal for a breastfeeding mother to have changes with her breast cup size. My wife experienced and felt the same thing. I told her, though, that it’s for our baby’s sake. She understands, but at first, she didn’t know what to do. So, I took her out to shop for new sets of brasseries. Now, she’s obsessed with her new bras because of their pretty designs!

    Ted Juhl

    ReplyDelete