Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nice Buns.

Dear Diary, 

     The other day I had a couple of my friends tell me that they liked the bun atop my head. It looked something like this.


Nothing fabulous. So, of course, when I received a compliment regarding this rats nest/cranial accessory known for only revealing itself on Saturday mornings, I perked up a bit. And something these lovely ladies did not realize was that I had not even brushed my hair in 3 days. That's right. Three. Days. Why? Because my children took off with my one and only hair brush. I later found it behind a small circus tent from IKEA that is permanently parked in my kitchen, thankyouverymuch. So, if you ever think to come to me for any sort of beauty tip, think again. I'll tell you to do the following: 

1. Never shower. 
2. Never brush your hair. 
3. Always be sure to wear your comfiest yoga pants with the latest version of a family reunion t-shirt. 

Sincerely, 

Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment