Monday, December 10, 2012

Productive Pajamas.

Dear Diary, 

     I am proud to say that today was quite productive. Was it a good day? Not so much. But despite realizing at 5 PM that I had only put mascara on one eye, neglected to put my bra on and I was still in my pajamas, I still considered today a win. By 5:15 PM I was actually no longer in my pajama BOTTOMS because I had accidentally stepped in a puddle of urine...curse you, little-plastic-toilet-with-a-detachable-bucket-that-your-own-child-can-carry-around-and-splash-all-over-the-place. 

     Aaaaaanyways, braless, make-upless me managed to start, finish, fold and put away 2 loads of laundry, wrap and pack up nearly all the Christmas presents for all the family members and then some, de-clutter the kitchen, and make a rock-star dinner. This is a big deal, coming from the woman who has managed to set her kitchen (or something in it) on fire 3 times now in the last 12 months. 

    With that, I take a bow. And delightfully declare that I will be heading to my cupboard to find my fancy "L" mug, fill it with hot chocolate, generously top it with whipped cream and indulge in an episode of Revenge. 

Sincerely, 

Me.

And just because...


2 comments:

  1. OK couple things:
    1. Revenge is like my FAVORITE show ever!
    2. You are HILLARIOUS as ALWAYS!
    3. What was this fabulous dinner you made? Please share!
    4. Case in point why I potty trained all 4 of my kids with no little said potty because those are just NASTY!
    5. You need to send me some pics of this new house of yours.
    The End! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My reply to you, Miss Monica!

      1. Agreed. I am sorely addicted. And also sorely disappointed there are only 2 seasons! I cannot get enough.
      2. Thank you! So glad there are a few people out there that appreciate my humor. And honesty.
      3. Tacos. Lightly deep fried corn tortillas in canola oil, ground turkey in a skillet with taco seasoning, add cheddar cheese, throw tacos in the oven til cheese melts, top with onions, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa from the L & J Cafe which is found in El Paso, TX (Ft. Bliss, if you ever get stationed there!)
      4. You are wise for that.
      5. Pictures of my house are LONG overdue! I have completely forgotten to even post them. Will do soon!!!! And for real this time.

      Delete