Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Bum.

Dear Diary, 

     My children's hineys are probably the squishiest, juiciest things I have ever seen. Once they get in the tub, it's bum-pinchin time. But although my two children look identical, their behinds do not. I've always said my son has cheeks like a set of Rhode's Rolls. *See below. Just picture them smashed together. Tight, round, and perfect for squishing.


     My daughter, however...my sweet, sweet daughter. Her rear-end is like Cellulite City. And in the shape of a W, like a saggy old woman. Poor girl just didn't stand a chance. How unfair it is that males keep both cellulite and fat at bay with little to no effort, yet us girls...we rock the craters at a young age. But you know...we rock it good

                               

Sincerely, 

Me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment