Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Scorpion & the Dinosaur

Dear Diary, 

     After ripping into the Costco parking lot the other day, I realized something. There was a glow-in-the-dark dinosaur footprint on the side of my car. Upon further inspection, I found out it was a sticker. My toddler is fond of "bedazzling" things with his giant sticker collection. I first saw it there a week ago and guess what. It's still there. Laziness at its finest. That, or I secretly like this prehistoric footprint on my car purely for the purpose of added swag. 

     
                                      


     While speaking of prehistoric things, we found this sucker in the garage. Why these guys are still roaming the Earth, I don't know. But don't worry, we wooed him into a sticky trap to wither up and DIE. They take 3 weeks to die this way, but hey. Whatever. I'm a wuss and it was the best I could do. 


Sincerely, 

Me. The Scorpion Slayer Trapper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment