Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wake Up Call.

Dear Diary, 


     I've often thought of how awful it must be for my little ones to have their diapers changed first thing in the morning. That wet, cold wipe can not be very comfortable. Waking up and having a cold rag swipe across my lady parts is not my idea of a wake up call. Although it would definitely do its job. It may be a good substitute for the less healthy things in life...like coffee. Or Red Bulls. 


     I guess I could always warm up the wipe first. Heaven knows I could just place it outside my house (I live in Arizona, remember) and it would definitely get warm. Although I also do realize that if I left it outside for longer than 7 seconds, it would most likely dehydrate, shrivel up, then set itself on fire and disintegrate immediately after. Even your ethnicity changes daily while living in the ole A-Z. You either turn brown or red from being in the sun too long* (*one hour) or you squint your eyes everywhere you go because the sun is just too bright


     Ah, but to be young again and have the worst part of your day be a cold wipe graze against your tenders. Life is so tough. 


Sincerely, 


Me. 

Arizona: The Grand Canyon State and The Only State that will Melt You. 

1 comment:

  1. it may be unnecessary, but i bought a wipe warmer from walmart for like 20 bucks.. no more crying baby. :) haha... the things we do for our children. Maybe i should put one in my bathroom, a warm butt sounds good to me too!

    ReplyDelete