Monday, August 20, 2012

Oh, Zit.


Dear Diary, 

     I don't appreciate the bad skin I've had lately. I thought the time to get zits was in high school. Not that it was an optimal time to have them, but by way of nature that is just how it is. And yet here I am, closer to thirty than I am to twenty and I still get them. For example, I am currently carrying one in the inside of my right nostril. What the heck is that? And more importantly...how do you get rid of it?

     I guess it makes sense, though. In high school, your hormones are up and down. When having a baby, same thing. In high school, you hit puberty and your boobs grow. Usually. (Can't say that mine did.) When you have a baby, badda bing badda boom.(I got a second chance at that one.) In high school, you start growing into your adult body. When having a baby, welcome round 2 of that "adult body"...minus the tightness and youthfulness of the skin. It's kind of like getting yourself a free intertube permanently placed around your middle. We will call this a skintertube. Maybe I can get myself a TV show that airs right before Sixteen and Pregnant, so young girls know the true nitty gritty of "playing house". Maybe it could serve as pregnancy-repellant. Who knows? 

Sincerely, 

Me. 

2 comments:

  1. NOSE ZITS! They are the worst. Oh, and inside-of-your-ear zits. Unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I like your term "skintertube!" Hahaha

    ReplyDelete