Monday, August 6, 2012

The Sound of Silence.


Dear Diary, 

     I'm just not sure anything else needs to be said after viewing this ecard. It is a rare occasion when I have noticed that my house was silent, cocked my head a few degrees, perked up my ears, looked around with a rather suspicious glance, wandered around to find my child and didn't find him doing one of the above things listed on the card. But I must say, it is one of a mother's most delightful moments to walk in and see them playing nicely with a toy or book after expecting to see an entire load of flour dumped onto the kitchen floor. Ah, the things that stress a momma out.

Sincerely, 

Me. 

1 comment:

  1. So true. Whenever my house is silent I immediately think, "Oh, CRAP!" and I'm in no way excited to find out the reason for the silence.

    ReplyDelete