Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Even Bad Days Are Okay, I Guess.

Dear Diary, 


     Today was less than ideal. My chillins don't sleep to save themselves. This is unfortunate because when they don't sleep, I don't sleep. There was a bit of information on the news the other night about how people who get 6 hours of sleep or less are at 4 times greater risk of having a stroke. Welp, that's it. I've got a one-way ticket to Stroke City here in the near future. That, or I'll be alright because maybe God has programmed us moms a bit differently than other peeps. (I'm hoping for the latter.) 


     But even though I didn't get much sleep, I had a water fight with my little man, and got my bum bedazzled. Yes, that's right. A bedazzled bum. My two year old knows style. He also knows how to go potty in the potty now, which I must say is PRETTY DANG EXCITING. Two days in a row, let's see how long it goes for...





     I even had some really incredible friends come visit this morning. So I guess even bad days are okay. In the end, I usually just realize how wimpy a mom I actually am. 

Sincerely, 

Me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment