Monday, June 25, 2012

Something is a bit off...

Dear Diary, 


     
     Much to my *delight*, I have been getting "skinnier". The only odd thing about it is that I had recently subconsciously decided to give up. When did I think it would happen, you ask? Oh, sometime around the twelfth of never. At first, I would try to eat better portions and eat healthier foods. My body apparently liked that too much because it hung on to everything I ate and my weight went up, up, up (unlike my self esteem). But when I slumped down and frumped like a grump and decided to eat what I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted it...my weight went down! And down some more! What the heck??? Hey, I'm not complaining. Cafe Rio, Papa Murphy's, home made cheeseburgers, french fries, quesadillas and chocolate milk (yes, I rebelled.) never tasted so good! Take that, Weight Watchers! I'm watching my weight. By watching tasty foods go into my mouth. Om, nom, nom. Let's hope this isn't a short-lived phase. (Thank you, breastfeeding!)And with as stubborn as this little child is, I'll be breastfeeding her until she's five. 


Sincerely, 


Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment