Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cute as a Button.

Dear Diary, 


     Clothes like this are so. dang. cute. But I cringe when I see all those dang buttons. Why, you might ask? Because no matter how awesome I think I am at aligning them correctly, once I get to the bottom, they are all wrong. And I have to start over. And if your babies are impatient like mine, and end up staring at you like, "Mom! Don't you know how to put on a onesie?", you get a bit irritated. Little children are squirmy, slippery, floppy-like-a-fish-out-of-water type of creatures. Add onesies with a thousand buttons into the mix and you're in for a stressful disaster. Needless to say, there are some days that we all just stay in our pajamas. It's easier. I have now become a true believer in zippers. For the love of all moms, let's nix the buttons. 


Sincerely, 


Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment