Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You Are Not Alone, Woman.

Dear Diary, 


     The other day, I happened to be watching the 5 o'clock news. I guess when you're a mom, the news takes precedence over Justin Bieber's Never Say Never documentary on Netflix. But it was a close race. As I am watching this "Breaking News" unfold, the anchorman tells a story of a woman who, while being near a daycare center, went a little bit *nuts* and decided to run to a nearby tree and climb it. A little while later, she was 30 feet off the ground and threatening to jump. Whooeey. I'd like to know what kinda kids are up in her bizniz at or around that daycare center. Must have been serious for the woman to be driven to the brink of insanity. And although I might not climb a tree, then call the cops to let them know I'm about to jump out, then LIE that I was actually high on mushrooms, I do still have my mad-woman days where I wonder if I'm going to be mentally sound by dinner time. So glad you didn't jump. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, lady. Welcome to life with kids


Sincerely, 


Me. 


P.S. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. You won't be sorry...

2 comments:

  1. bahaha! I love this. I used to climb trees for fun, now apparently as a mother I have the potential to climb them in search for my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think I'll start climbing tress when I'm pissed at the world and want to escape. Actually...just being checked into the mental hospital was a lot easier...and easier to explain to everyone!

    ReplyDelete