Sunday, June 3, 2012

You Need A Driver's Ed Re-Do.

Dear Diary, 


     You know what I love? When people park all skaddy-whampus in their parking space. You know why I love this? Because I have an SUV with two kids inside and when I have to park two buildings down because you parked the same way you play pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, I don't appreciate it. I found this picture and it just says it all. Especially the website at the bottom. Self-explanatory.



     I think there should be some kind of rule where if you park like an imbecile, one can not be held responsible for damages to your vehicle. Especially a momma bear like myself who is not so much in the mood to try and "squeeze" an "in-squeezable" plastic spaceship of a car seat out of the door while trying to carefully avoid jabbing your side door with mine. When I go out, it's typically a stressful situation- doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, etc. Those things in and of themselves are enough to make a woman go mad. So please, don't park like this next to me or you may find one of these cards on your windshield. (Minus the
profanities. Well, nevermind. Depends on the day.)

                                     

Sincerely, 

Me. I really do park between the lines.

2 comments:

  1. I totally leave notes on cars when people have parked like idiots. "You parked like a jerk. Go back 2 spaces and lose 4 good person points" Always keep a pad of sticky notes in the car :)
    Seriously. People who can't park are THE WORST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you are hilar!! i completely agree, and ps - i only have one munchkin and its a pain in the arse to have to walk 5.8 miles because someone parked like a tard!! also, i need to find those cards.

    ReplyDelete