Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh What A Day.





Dear Diary, 


     Is the week half over yet? Oh, good. It is. What is it called...Hump Day! That's right. Why someone had to go naming it such a stupid, double meaning, fun-for-all-the-sickos type of name is beyond me. But I do indeed feel like I am at the peak of craziness in my week. Where to begin


     This morning, my little nugget woke me up 2 hours earlier than usual. (Someone just please poke me in the eye.)I went and got her, brought her to my bed and rolled over like a big momma sow while she ate. In the past, I've been sitting up and nursing her against a couch or a wall or my bed headboard. Why? Because I am a moron and did not realize there were easier ways to nurse a child. We all got dressed and went downstairs to begin our day. My toddler was coughing and wheezing like a broken squeezy toy so I decided to call the trusty ole doc. We got him an appointment smack dab in the middle of nap time. (Love that.) Before the appointment, my little girl needed to eat again. I fed her, burped her and barfed her. Yes, you read that right. This girl is like those soft serve ice cream* machines from an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Always leaking.(*Don't let those Asians fool you. That ice cream is made with water, not milk. Like McDonalds. So don't be trusting white people either.)


     Earlier in the day, we cleaned our living room rug outside by hanging it over the wall and power spraying it. Last night the babe decided to take a quick potty on it and dad accidentally knocked over my son's cup of orange juice. All this happened seconds before I had to rush out of the house to get a filling fixed. (Which was awful. Three shots later and some nitrous oxide and I was still sweating from every pore. I told my husband, if it's not the equivalent of knocking me across the head with a frying pan, don't bother giving it to me. I am still awake and I still hate the dentist.)


     Anyway, my little man got soaked from the hose while cleaning the rug and by the time we needed to go to our appointment, we all needed two things. 1. A change of clothes and 2. A diaper change. Yes, that included me. I'm hoping this IUD does its job because after weeks and weeks of bleeding, I'm ready for it to stop. I think I need a cork. 


     At the doctor, we found out our little man most likely has asthma. That, or allergies. Poor baby. What a morning! Now both kids are crashed and I'm thinking it's my cue to do the same. Although everyone knows that the second I shut my eyes, one of theirs will open. 


Sincerely, 


Me.

1 comment:

  1. I had an IUD after Bryce and had a period for, FOREVER!!! The dr. put me on birth control just to help with the periods. Still had a period everyday. . . I had the dr. take it out and felt instantly better. Weird, I didn't feel bad with it other than the bleeding. Good luck with yours. .

    ReplyDelete