Monday, May 21, 2012

Hairy Little Devil.

Dear Diary, 


     There is nothing quite like being hairier than your husband. The guy is 5'10" and massive. But hairless. And then there's me. Always been a shrimp, but felt very closely tied to those neanderthals. Pregnancy with my daughter only made it worse. Shaving every day? The thought alone kills me. One day I was leaning over the tub, reaching for something on the other side. All of the sudden I felt something run down my neck. Very slowly. Let me first note that the downside to having your husband join the Army is that his sneaky sniper skills become quite acute. With that being said, I turned around only to find my mister had sniped me with his razor. Apparently I was too hairy for his taste. So here I am, with a one inch strip of hairlessness on the back of my neck. It's not ideal, but I think I can live with it until it grows back. 


Sincerely, 



Me & All Hairy Moms. 




(Neanderthals actually never died out. I'm still here.)

















1 comment:

  1. My belly got so hairy in my last pregnancy. It was disturbing. As soon as she was out of me I shaved it. Now everything is back to normal. Yay!

    ReplyDelete