Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let The Good Times Roll...




Dear Diary, 

I don't have a dog...yet. But if I did, today would not be a good day for him to fart next to me. 

Let's see. Where do I begin. 

My night began with my husband flopping onto his side, pooped out from his long day. Me? I was wide awake. So I played Solitaire on my phone for 30 minutes, unaware of what was to come. 

At 10:30, my little nugget decided to wake up and wanted her binky. No prob. 

At 12:30, that binky fell out yet again. Curse you, binky. 

At 2:30, she got the munchies. On my way to her room, I smelled POOP. Coming right from my little man's room. This called for an investigation. After putting my nugget back to bed, I went into my little guy's room. WHOOOOEEEEY, that room stunk. When I approached his bed, I felt sticky, slimy goo all over his wubbies. Cue the lights. Throw up everywhere. One change of sheets later, a flipping of the mattress, a changed diaper and a new set of jammies, we were prepping for bed yet again. 

At 2:45, another set of jammies. New sheets. 

At 3:00, more jammies. No more clean sheets. 

At 4:30, same old, same old. 

At 5:30, another hungry nugget. 

At 6:00, a early morning grocery store run to buy 3 new packs of diapers. 

What a long and crazy day that consisted of 2 naps, Open Season 3, Curious George, Peter Pan and nearly NO food in my little man's tummy. Thank Heavens for "Tomorrows". 

Feel better, little champ. Today I looked like Lindsey Lohan at her worst, but sure felt like Gerard Butler on 300. My motherly warrior skills have been discovered. Boomshakalaka.

Sincerely, 

Me. 



1 comment:

  1. Oo your soo freakin hilarious!! I love it!! Gets me giggling cause I'm right there with ya with my 2 1/2 yer old and my little girl that just turned 1. Busy busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete