Friday, May 11, 2012

I Might Be Loose, But Not Like You Think.

Dear Diary,

I'm wondering why the strings that used to keep things in my body "tight" are now getting tired. I'm not even 25. I can't open a can of biscuits without wetting my pants just a little when it bursts open. So now dinner still has to be made, and my undies need to be changed. Oh and did I mention I have two kids to take care of? I can't even find the time to shower. Or pee. So changing my underwear will just have to wait. Why do these types of things never happen to men? So distraught right now.

Sincerely,

Moms with Loose Parts.


3 comments:

  1. Haha. You're hilarious.

    Not to be annoying, but as a blog designer you should use a wider background for this template. It will look a lot better! My website is hotbliggityblog.com and if you click on the "widened" tab those backgrounds will fit better. :) Or the ones labeled 3 column on CBOTB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I was thinking that you should find someone to design the blog and header for you because this blog is going to get super popular and you're going to want it to be really pretty :)

      Delete