Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You Do it too, Right?



Dear Diary, 

     Sometimes I put on excessive amounts of makeup, paint my nails a pretty color and pretend that there is life outside of changing poopy diapers and Yo Gabba Gabba. Even though I know the lipstick deters my husband from kissing me and my nails will get chipped with the next trip to the grocery store as the spring-loaded freezer doors close on them while trying to grab one more $1.25 Totino's Pizza, I do it anyways. Please tell me I'm not alone in doing this. 

Sincerely, 

Me.

5 comments:

  1. pretty funny! I don't even try anymore...no make up, sweats...even in the grocery store...but the babies are worth it!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    that is a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't get me wrong; most days I'm in yoga pants and an old t-shirt. It's terrible. I've sold my soul to motherhood. But you're right- the kids are worth it! Thanks for following me; I have followed you back! Spread the word on the blog! : )

      Delete
  2. Look good, feel good. That is my motto even if I am only walking to the mailbox that day I still get ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be more like this. The days where I am dressed and ready by 8am are ALWAYS my best days. You'd think I'd learn my lesson and just do it every day.

      Delete
  3. Great post! Love you in red lip stick. Love you. Period.

    ReplyDelete