Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Explained.

Dear Diary, 


Really? Are Mondays all the same? Today all I could do was laugh. It was not even 9 am when I had two kids who had pooped out of their diapers and up their backs, leaving smudges of poop on the ground I changed them on, and remnants of poop on their bodies after taking off their clothes. This called for a bath. During the bath, my *barely out of reach* phone started to ring. It was not a call I could miss. My two year old had a burst ear drum. We booked it to the pediatrician, only for them to see us an hour after our scheduled appointment. Dr. seeing us late + hungry infant = exposed breast as pediatrician walked into the room unexpectedly. Baby being cut off from meal prematurely = angry child. Pediatrician confirmed my little man had not ONE, but TWO ear infections. By this point, I felt tears being manufactured somewhere up in my tear-manufacturing-gland. But I laughed instead. 




Happy Monday from a wimpy, wimpy mom.


               (Object in picture is more stressed than it appears.) 




2 comments:

  1. My 3 year old looked at the picture and said "Mom, why is there fire in there?" I thought it was funny. Luckily it only LOOKS like the lamp and wall are on fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA - oh man, that would just be par for the course. I'm glad my house wasn't on fire also. : )

      Delete