Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hush Little Baby.

Dear Diary, 


Whoooeeey. I. Am. Tired. My little nugget has gotten the best of me, as always. ***See picture***

So since this little girl has been happy and energetic and I have still found myself shuffling my feet and dragging my knuckles behind me like a cavewoman, I decided we need to come to a mutual agreement here. I decided that she's gonna start cryin it out at night. It is probably the saddest noise I've ever heard, but I've convinced myself it's necessary. I just wish there was a way I could have a little heart-to-heart with that sweet girl and let her know that I'm not coming to get her until at least 6 AM the next day. But then I realize that even if I told her that, what would I expect? Is she gonna shrug her shoulders and say to herself, "Perfect! So I just won't cry then!" (Probably not gonna happen...)

But tomorrow is my birthday and I'm hoping that she'll magically know this little fun fact about me and decide to sleep in. Cross your fingers that something good is about to hit me. 

Sincerely, 

Me. The almost birthday girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Was your birthday on the 28th? So was my husband Kyle's! You are darling I hope we get to meet you soon in person! It will take 2 nights of crying, for your Nugget, don't give in and look at her it just encourages more crying! When she sleeps through the night she will nap better in the daytime too!
    I just found the website prettydarnfunny.com check it out! You should make a video for them too! I posted The Hungry Games on my Facebook, go look at it!

    ReplyDelete